Application Production Support Manager - Project Delivery Manager 1 (56150)
- Managing support operations and activities, and ensuring seamless shift handoffs
- Monitoring and managing adherence to SLAs and ensuring the team meets its targets for service performance levels
- Engaging with client IT, business and product leadership to triage issues and mitigate risks
- Communicating project status to internal and external stakeholders
Core Technology Operations
Our Core Technology Operations (CTO) team offers differentiated operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to outcome, deliver business transformation, and build resilience in an uncertain future.
Our operate services within CTO include:
- Foundry Services: Operate services providing flexible, recurring resource capacity for client initiatives, projects, tasks, and enhancement
- Managed Services: Operate services that provide ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and optimization for IT/Engineering applications & products
- Experience leading project/program delivery, execution, and management
- Experience in Java (Springboot), Agile-DevOps/Agile-Scrum
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Experience in Agile and ITSM tools
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)