Senior Manager, Engagement - DAS Project Omnia (51976)
- Technical Support of SAP systems and related environments. Which would include many of the following: Business Objects, Business Process Controls, SAP GRC & SAP Solution Manager, Netweaver ABAP / JAVA stacks, ERP ECC, HANA, SLT, NWDI, Solutions Manager, PI, BOBJ, Naskia, iXOS/OpenText, BSI, OneSource.
- SAP S4/HANA implementation, upgrades, and support.
- Monitor and upgrade Databases (SAP HANA / Oracle) support
- Monitor and upgrade SAP systems
- Provide direct support to development teams and QA teams.
- Provide DB / SAP engineering, project participation and project leadership.
- Create standards and best practices following ITIL guidelines, capacity planning, and integration with Deloitte technical support teams in multiple geographical locations.
- Responsible for establishing and executing business recoveries and procedures.
- Work with vendors to build technology roadmaps, evaluate products or solutions and recommend direction based on annual ITS objectives.
- Support of infrastructure platforms (e.g. AIX servers, Intel servers, networking, etc.)
- Ability to monitor and report on multiple deliverables with a focus on meeting / exceeding deadlines.
- Experience related to support of infrastructure platforms (e.g. AIX servers, Intel servers, networking, etc.)
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services that meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
- Unified Communications
- Infrastructure Operations
- Office of Technology and Infrastructure
- Service Management
- Solutions Delivery
- Technology Support Services
- Visual Technology and Solutions
- Cloud Solutions Center
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 8+ years of Database Administration Information technology services experience required.
- 8+ years of experience with several of the following: SAP Basis, Unix (AIX/Linux) and Windows 2008/12/16.
- 4+ years in several of the following SAP HANA/SLT Administration experience (including installation and upgrading), SAP Business Objects Explorer (BOE), and BODS.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills are required for the timely resolution of complex customer issues.
- Able to implement processes to continue to improve operational stability.
- Ability to occasionally work non-standard shifts and/or on-call to support the requirements of the organization.
- Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice; Limited / Occasional travel to conferences, training, Deloitte locations in US and India.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to comprehend integration scenarios between SAP & non SAP systems.
- Ability to guide & lead various project teams on a project implementation.
- Ability to monitor and report on multiple deliverables with a focus on meeting/exceeding deadlines.
- Ability to articulate SAP Engineering policies, procedures and guidelines to all levels of staff.
- Ability to innovate and to learn new skills as required in supporting a continually changing technical environment.
- Provide SAP expertise when consulted as a subject matter expert.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to interact effectively with various levels of management and staff in both technical and business roles.
- Experience with SAP implementation & upgrades using best practice methodology.
- Excellent communication skills, technical writing skills and attention to detail.