Manager, Workforce Strategies & Solutions (30685)
- Design and deploy workforce solutions, using data and feedback to generate creative, advanced, and highly valued solutions using a human centered design approach
- Lead end-to-end workforce solutions including gathering business requirements, designing and implementing solution components; Manages the work through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Develop compelling, logically structured presentations and deliverables that will be shared at the Talent and business leadership levels
- Maintain an understanding of market shifts and talent trends and how they impact our business and workforce needs and adapt solutions accordingly
- Manage, coach and support the success of junior team members within and across teams via both formal and informal reporting relationships.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degrees strongly preferred
- 5-7 years' experience in human capital consulting OR in-depth knowledge and experience with the Deloitte Talent channel; Specialized knowledge and skills in workforce/talent strategy, HR service delivery, and/or human-centered design methodologies
- Demonstrated client service orientation; Strong consultative skills, project management/delivery and team leadership; Experience having scoped and driven large scale change initiatives across complex organizations
- Solution orientation; leverages knowledge gained through prior experience, education, training to anticipate risks and resolve issues
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen; an understanding of the professional services industry and/or Deloitte business
- Demonstrated ability to make timely, informed decisions that consider data, goals, constraints, and risks from multiple perspectives.
- Ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders
- Outstanding written, visual (PowerPoint) and verbal communication and relationship management skills. Ability to create simple stories around complex topics and appeal to the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Workshop design and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, complex, and ambiguous start-up environment; Agile mindset and ability to pivot and respond to unexpected project turns
- Demonstrated ability to lead a distributed, cross-functional team and build strong peer relationships across the Deloitte network