Technical Project Manager
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel?
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
The Technical Project Manager will be the main point of contact for the development of major features and implementations, including helping the design of those features. They will be gathering requirements, documenting, leading the development team, and helping to ensure successful deployment of code. Reviewing pull requests from other engineers will be commonplace, as will pair programming and other mentorship duties. Our product and technical leaders collaborate frequently with engineers and will expect them to provide insightful feedback on the process, architecture, implementation, and quality of the product. Finally, troubleshooting issues in a timely manner is critical to ensuring the stability of the platform and our client implementations.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust security clearance
• 7+ years' experience managing & delivering full stack web-based development projects using Java/J2EE technologies, event-driven architecture, service orchestration, Java Web Services, JWS/JAX, and Component Based Architectures.
• 7+ years' experience with SDLC methodology, process, and related procedure
• 7+ years' experience delivering agile development methodology projects. Ability to understand scope, create roadmaps & schedules, identify risks and provide options to mitigate. Ability to work with the clients on identifying priorities. Ability to work with delivery partners on aligning on schedules, integration and performance testing activities.
• 5+ years' experience leading a team of 10+ to develop APIs using techniques and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, event-driven architecture, and service orchestration, and Use a test-first development approach to integrate JUnit testing and JaCoCo /SonarQube code coverage reporting into the Jenkins build process, reducing bugs and regressions from new features and changes to dependencies and reducing the occurrence of defects in delivered code
• 5+ years managing/leading a development team
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Mathematics, Engineering, or business-related field
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Understanding of DevSecOps, UML artifacts (e.g., Class, Sequence, Activity, a
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work with both technical and functional resources
• Affinity for learning new technology and create problem solving with it
• Well organized and able to work independently
• Affinity for learning new programming languages, tools, and applications
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements