Measurement Manager - Brand & Sponsorship ( 580841-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
This role is a blend of marketing, consulting, and predictive analytics. The Manager is an integral part of the Marketing Effectiveness team tasked with developing insights that enable the Verizon team to improve how marketing investments impact business results. You will work closely with marketing functions including Media Strategy, Creative, and Consumer Market Insights along with the Sponsorship & Brand teams, financial planning & analysis, and external partners to proactively manage efforts from end-to-end. The end goal is to ensure strategic and tactical marketing decisions are informed by data-driven insights.
- Be responsible for creating and managing a new analysis framework around Sponsorship and Brand Measurement.
- Build and manage day-to-day marketing effectiveness activities such as data delivery, analytics processes, interpretation of findings, insight delivery, and stakeholder alignment.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of marketing efforts through the development and analysis of analytical models, Experimental Design, and Business Intelligence reports to derive integrated insights and recommendations around investment reallocations to maximize business performance.
- Work with stakeholders to determine business needs and objectives, and then the Marketing Effectiveness team to design, develop and complete analytical processes/solutions, in order to derive insights that can address stakeholders’ stated objectives.
- Develop both standardized and innovative mechanisms to encourage adoption of analytics among stakeholder groups across the marketing spectrum, from planning to execution.
- Actively consult stakeholders to validate, and update as needed, a defined marketing effectiveness roadmap that outlines short-term and long-term business priorities.
- Partner with the transformational organization on marketing and cross-functional efforts.
- Support the Director on Executive engagement materials and critical business needs.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience in marketing, consumer insights, strategy, or analytics.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and understanding of marketing strategy and mix to inform potential recommended actions.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree in Business, Marketing, Economics.
- Ability to successfully interpret complex analytical techniques and insights as well as articulate implications of recommended decisions on business outcomes.
- Creative thinker who can quickly adjust between strategy and execution as well as adapt to dynamic needs that may arise.
- Excellent presentation skills including experience presenting to Senior Leadership.
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience working effectively across organization boundaries
- Proven analytical skills to review market research, quantitative data, and analytical modeling output to identify trends, interpret findings, draft insights, and formulate recommendations.
- Exceptional cross-functional experience within project management or change management teams.
- Experience with Brand Health analytics and/or Sponsorship measurement.
- Consultative experience supporting either internal or external client groups.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to successfully build long-term relationships with internal and external partners.
- Experience making trade-offs to deliver effective solutions to business partners in a timely fashion.
- Experience delivering accurate and timely results by overcoming obstacles through the development of mechanisms and tools to improve efficiencies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).