Cloud Managed Services Delivery Manager (14755)
- The Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall day-to-day operational management of their named accounts.
- The Delivery Manager ensures delivery in line with the contractual obligations to the client and adhering to the SLAs, maximizing wherever possible.
- The Delivery Manager works in concert with the related service delivery teams and Pod Leadership to ensure incidents, problems, and change requests are managed and escalated as required to ensure high quality delivery and adherence to the related SLAs and contractual obligations.
- Efficiently managing the delivery and support of multiple simultaneous projects by leveraging project management tools.
- Work with delivery team to develop and present periodic status reporting and present to client management personnel
- Manage escalation processes and communication for high priority project incidents within their client portfolio
- The Delivery Manager will be responsible for working with the security team to ensure all environments meet or exceed project security requirements.
- The Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing and scheduling on-call, patching, and maintenance schedule and ensuring proper coverage for these activities.
- The Delivery Manager will manage the on boarding of client projects to the Open Cloud platform.
- The Delivery Manager will perform project management tasks for individual projects. Includes initial needs assessment, scope definition, resource planning, managing milestone/deliverable targets, and project closure.
- The Delivery Manager will be responsible for working with Pod team members to develop repeatable solutions that will enable the delivery pod to manage and deploy solutions in a cost effective manner as well as enable the team to work more efficiently in day-to-day operations.
Qualifications - External
- 5+ years of Managed Services Project Management experience
- 10+ years of SAP experience
- 10+ years of Private/Public Cloud experience
- Experience in managing multiple clients
- Experience in managing multiple teams, cross-functional, spread geographically and across time zones.
- Demonstrated capability to manage financials for a large portfolio ($10M + )
- Presales and Renewal Deal management
- Dealing with MSA SOW Change Orders
- Demonstrated capability to effectively and manage C level relationships in a client facing role
- Demonstrated capability to manage and scale multiple teams effectively to optimize costs and quality deliverables.
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Good project management and communication skills
- SAP Certification
- AWS/GCP/Azure/VMware Certification
- PMP/Prince certification
- SAP Implementation experience
- On Prem Data Center to Cloud Migration experience
- Consulting Background preferred
- Application Managed Service Project Management Experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world .
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals .