Project Manager (59173)
- The solution manager will be responsible for generating solution proposals, project management, provide cost estimates, and leverage ServiceNow processes to manage demands
- This role will provide guidance and oversight to project team leadership, including monitoring their hours and performance, answering questions as they are able, and performing reviews as needed.
- Managing of Scrum development teams, including daily stand-up meetings and backlog reviews
- Ensures facilitation of acceptance criteria and tracks the completion of epics, stories, tasks, and bugs
- Communicates with product owners, and development teams regarding status of blockers, impediments, running agile meetings as required, and sprint planning sessions
- Scrum Master, leads teams executing agile software development processes, has a knowledge of agile best practices and experience delivering agile solutions within the client's environment
- Coordinates cross-functional teams of various sizes with diverse technical skills sets
- Communicates project issues to stakeholders and senior management
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of experience in Project Management or as a Scrum Master
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future