Program Manager (35179)
Amentum is seeking a Program Manager in Aberdeen, MD to support an Army product support contract. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Manage all contractor personnel assigned to the contract to ensure that all are performing appropriately.
- Review program CDRL documents for consistency of schedules, compliance, and financial document requirements.
- Coordinate with affected subordinate PMs on contractor personnel.
- Participate in IPT's on behalf of contractor.
- Evaluate and balance anticipated budget expectations and work closely with COR on program issues.
- Provide support in preparing briefing packages for presentation to high level leadership as required.
- Meet with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review tasks plans and deliverable items.
- Ensure conformance with program tasks, schedules and costs.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be possess a U.S Secret level security clearance.
Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a related scientific or technical discipline required.
Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience in management and supervision of substantive US Army Material Fielding and Integrated Product Support.