Manager, Financial Planning & Reporting Systems (R461087)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation?Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named the #5 Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!
Who We Want
- Collaborative partner. Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, influence and partner with business leaders in multiple functional areas
- Plug and play. Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment with constantly changing priorities – can prioritize, arrange, and focus on what matters and importantly, follow through
- Effective communicators. Can analyze and synthesize data/information for insights and communicate them in a consumable way for decision making
What You Will Do
Continued focus on financial planning & reporting system development and implementation:
- Support Stryker’s implementation partner during build, test, and launch of financial planning & reporting system at different Divisions per the implementation roadmap
- Establish data policies, procedures, and governance
- Drive adoption of the Finance data model/warehouse
Ongoing responsibilities-financial planning & reporting system support:
- Leads the design and support of the financial planning & reporting system environment, including information and data acquisition, management, definition and delivery
- Manage partnership with the IS department in administration and maintenance of reporting and planning applications (SAP BPC) - including working with customers to determine necessary changes, testing and validation of change in development/QA environments, and confirmation of the migration to production; also responsible for leading the communication/education of changes to end users
- Manage partnership with the IS department on processes and procedures around Systems Disaster Recovery Plan and maintain system related SOPs in partnership with IS Department support
- Partner with master data domain owners across various ERPs, master data systems and data warehouses to ensure the data is fit for purpose in Finance processes
- Manage the development of the BPC training plan and lead the facilitation of live training events in partnership with the FTD team – work with locations to develop trainers at each applicable site; lead maintenance efforts for all training materials and documentation
- Maintain and execute periodic data quality assessments and data cleanup/remediation
- Manage system preparation activities including month-end close prep, opening system for projection and budget timing, and the loading of FX rates into the appropriate scenarios
- Special projects as COE expands into other areas
- Participate in M&A integration activities to assess the impact to Finance requirements and standards
- Responsibilities will evolve as this new function is established.
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8+ years relevant experience required.
***You will need to live within commuting distance to our Flower Mound, TX office. You will need to be in the office 2-3 days a week, but you will have the flexibility to work from home on the other days.***
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/