Lead Experience Manager ( 584814-1D )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Join Verizon as we continue to expand our industry-leading network to improve the ways people, businesses, and things connect. We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly motivated risk takers who are not afraid to innovate around our customer’s needs, drive business objectives and maximize technology capabilities.
The Omnichannel Customer Experience organization is building a centralized product management practice across all customer touch points to deliver a One Verizon experience. The organization will be a key enabler to delivering the business plan by driving transformation. Our winning strategy is to deliver a customer first, digitally enabled experience. This organization is uniquely positioned, owning the E2E customer journey for Verizon.
The Lead Experience Manager (product manager) will identify & champion a best in class end to end Verizon Assistant experience. The role will focus on defining the identity and the placement of the Verizon Assistant across the Verizon Consumer Group channels. This will require close partnership with the CMO team and partners as you lead the team to make the digital assistant a recognizable and highly trafficked channel used by our customers.
- Be the product owner for the Identity/ Placement of the Verizon Assistant, prioritizing experience transformation and other product initiatives according to business outcome and schedule (incl. submission of ideas through the intake process, incl. partners if appropriate).
- Define OKRs on a quarterly basis (incl. partner teams), manage the cross functional team towards delivery, ensuring key results and top line objectives are being met.
- Employ an iterative approach by refining/ realigning for the next quarter.
- Lead the cross functional team to define solution requirements (user stories) and drive those requirements through the delivery process (incl. submission/ management of requirements through value team grooming process).
- Ensure sign-off of experiences being brought to market, driving alignment with partners across VCG.
- Develop/ manage a product roadmap that aligns with the established OKRs; publish to partner teams spanning all channels and platforms (Retail, CS, digital and platforms including MVA, Viki, COBRA).
- Publish status of the aligned roadmap to our product owner and partners/ stakeholders during scheduled ceremonies (incl. S2/S3/S4 meetings).
- Analyze customer behavior data to identify insights/ gaps, adjust roadmaps as needed to ensure we maximizing the return on investment in these experiences.
- Audit the customer/ rep facing experiences we offer our customers specific to your portfolio by visiting/ auditing each experience on a quarterly basis.
- Continuously drive alignment with channel partners and cross functional leadership, especially during Qtrly/ Yearly planning activities.
- Provide perspective and thought leadership on emerging industry trends to improve the customer experience.
- Develop a 1-3 year line of sight for the Verizon Assistant, ensuring actions/ decisions made today will continue to deliver value with minimal change.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- One or more years of experience in building Omni Channel experiences (incl. retail, CS, digital).
- Six or more years of experience in product management or digital.
- Knowledge on the use of A/B testing to optimize digital experiences.
- Experience with Product Development/Management tools.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience working in a large company where implementing change requires efficient communication and dynamic thinking.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- Experience defining and driving the vision of experience programs and/or partnership based programs.
- Experience working with content strategy and information architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to think independently, strong collaboration and partnership skills, and attention to detail with executive level presentation experience.
- Empathetic and excellent at building strong relationships with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders from across the business.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Knowledge of consumer behavior and industry best practices around consumer-driven experiences.
- Experience managing concurrent projects in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Experience with user experience design, visual design, or development.
- Agile Certification and/or Scrum certification and/or experience working in an Agile product development methodology preferred; Jira / Confluence system experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).