Business Account Specialist ( 557502-1D )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be part of our Business to Business sales team building our client-base and making our current customers even happier. You’ll have responsibility for prospecting, selling, sales support, and problem resolution for business accounts in your area. The client experience will be in your hands as you interact with customers and prospects to drive revenue growth and business success while ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Hunting for new business and partnering with the sales team to close the sale.
- Finding ways to grow the business with existing customers.
- Crafting programs about our products that will “wow” our customers.
- Resolving customer problems and recommending solutions.
- Managing sales tracking and making appointments for the team.
What we’re looking for...
You have the drive and enthusiasm to win new business. You don’t mind cold-calling potential customers because meeting new people and discovering their needs is what you enjoy. Closing a sale takes initiative and you know just how to follow up and follow through so nothing gets missed. The idea of solving customer problems with first class technical solutions energizes you. A fast-paced environment when you are multi-tasking to get everything done is where you do your best work.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Eligibility to pass Motor Vehicle Record check.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets – you find opportunities, communicate well with customers, negotiate, and sell solutions.
- Experience working with customers to solve their problems and create sales – you can easily help multiple customers at the same time.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.