Tax - Business Analyst - Specialist Master (78972)
- Cultivating an enterprise-wide view of business transformation vision.
- Investigating technology solutions.
- Developing and applying business acumen to all requirements.
- Creating quality deliverables to support investment decisions and priorities.
Deloitte Tax LLP's Tax Transformation Office (TTO) is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of innovative, enterprise technology, tools, and standard processes to support the delivery of tax services. The TTO team focuses on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient tax services to our clients. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical, technology development, change management, Six Sigma, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design, and implementation.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or a related field.
- 4+ years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly in the application of analytical thinking relative to the business environment and envisioning the relevant business implications and scenarios
- Expertise in facilitation and collaboration at senior and executive levels, generating information and analysis, presenting new approaches and concepts, and steering debates towards pragmatic solutions
- Ability to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment at an enterprise level
- A flexible approach and responsiveness to new ideas and activities, demonstrated by willingness to take on new challenges, roles and responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong listening, interpersonal, and facilitation skills
- Able to interact effectively with professionals at all levels and communicate recommendations
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Previous tax experience
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum delivery framework; specifically, elicitation and decomposition activities
- Understanding of Azure DevOps (AzDO), including relationships / link types for various work items (e.g., Parent/Child; Predecessor/Successor; Consumes From/Produces For)
- A broad awareness of a range of technologies and their practical applications in supporting business requirements