Business Systems Analyst Manager/Release Train Engineer-GPS (27788)
- Ensures everything is running smoothly for an ART. Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision , a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings. Facilitates the PI Planning event.
- Facilitate ART events and processes and assist the teams in delivering business value. Ensures Business Owners are continuously engaged in the value the ART is producing by ensuring ART SAFe metrics (Business Value, Objectives, etc.) are achieved. Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency.
- Work with Product Manager, Business / Product Owners to identify and mitigate risks and dependencies and collaborate with the Product Manager to create and present the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials.
- Optimize the flow of value through the ART using various tools, such as the Program Kanban and information radiators.
- You will partner with the Product Owner and Business Owners to plan and execute all Business Testing.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- 10+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- 6+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- 1+ year of leadership experience.
- Proficient in Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE) in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Test Director, MS Project, HP Quality Center, SAP Solution Manger, Automated QA tools is a plus
- Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft ADO, MS Project, JIRA, Automated QA and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
- Understanding of additional User experiences/interfaces (Swipes, gestures, etc.)
- A solid knowledge and understanding of functionality within Deloitte Finance applications.
- Experience in packaged software development.
- Experience in programming is a plus.
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $95,500 to $159,165.
- You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.