Functional Business Analyst- Secret Clearance (83502)
- Solicit functional requirements and user stories using Agile delivery processes for multiple systems
- Support the development of functional requirements and design
- Conduct Agile ceremonies - Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Develop prioritized product backlog with Product Owners and support prioritization of user stories as needed
- Create and maintain user stories and respective acceptance, working collaboratively with the rest of the functional and technical team members
- Conduct discovery sessions with the client
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- 2+ years of Business Analyst experience
- User Acceptance Testing experience
- Must hold a Secret level US Security Clearance or above
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be in the DMV area and willing to work onsite at client's request
- Consulting experience related to state, local, or federal government projects
- Excellent communication skills
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.