Senior Data Business Analyst ( R-00081504-OTHLOC-PL-2D2761 )
Leidos Corporate has an immediate career opportunity for a Senior Data Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) team. This unique and exciting position provides the opportunity for significant visibility to the business functions by managing the Enterprise Accounts and Org structures (‘pillars’ of Costpoint) and for partnering on strategic and challenging areas of the Leidos Business Architecture and Indirect Rate Structure. This position also has exposure to and converges with Advanced Analytics, Intelligent Automation/Robotics Process Automation (IA/RPA), Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects, and Costpoint improvement initiatives and support.
Ideally we're looking for someone who support this position from one of our offices, but we will also consider 100% telework for the right person.
- Lead the Enterprise in making decisions on General Ledger system structures with data modeling, to enable the most flexible and favorable cost structures to meet strategic business goals and results.
- Mastery of Accounts, Orgs and Pools in Leidos Costpoint Ledger, developing innovative solutions achieved through research and expertise
- Maintain Orgs, Accounts and Pools in the Costpoint Ledger, using a request process with approvals and oversight. Ensuring proper set-up, table linking with testing.
- Support to Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects including integrating acquired businesses and leading set-up for migrating projects and balances.
- Support to Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects including working with the business and CIO to identify improvement areas that can benefit from automation as well as supporting transformation projects that are approved.
- Support to Costpoint General Ledger, Costpoint System update testing, month-end/quarter-end closing support, Batch process verification, and Audit support.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or related field) with 12+ years of prior experience in finance or accounting disciplines.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint Ledger system and data architecture in Government Contracting setting
- Must possess the ability to work with and facilitate all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Must possess strong reporting and query writing experience with query tools.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented to expand knowledge and add value to the organization.
- Must be able to think “out of the box” to solve problems, make processes more efficient.
- Must have experience with project life cycles (requirements, design, test timelines, etc.) and the ability to lead teams through those cycles.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment in diverse locations, both in person and on-line.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- US citizenship is required.
- Advanced Degree in Business Administration (MBA)