Business Development Analyst (Inside Sales) (92303)
- You understand that you choose your attitude each day and look for the best in people and situations.
- You manage the heck out of any project. Period.
- You pay attention to details. You dot your i's and cross your t's.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. Your competitive spirit and passion for winning is off the charts. You hate to lose (while remaining a good sport).
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
Work You'll Do:
The Business Development Analyst (BDA) will work with the Channel Sales Management (CSM) and Sales Executive teams assigned to an alliance and will be at the front lines of the sales process. The BDA will perform a wide variety of activities focused on managing incoming sales leads, qualifying them, and providing handoff and support to the appropriate sales team as needed throughout the sales process. The Business Development Analyst will develop deep knowledge of their alliance(s), the Deloitte CSM team and alliance's sales team, and develop strong relationships with the appropriate Deloitte offering team. The role involves:
- Establishing contact with identified leads by phone and monitoring progress
- Qualifying leads and sharing relevant marketing and/or eminence materials to develop the lead
- Providing a strong lead and hand-off to the Sales Executive team
- Partnering with the CSM to develop sales opportunities for the Sales Executives & Service Line
- Building strong cross-functional relationships with all members of the alliance team
- Staying current with alliance news, trends and hot topics
- Supporting CSM team in monitoring and sharing relevant thought leadership, client & marketplace news, and alliance materials
- Proposing ideas for alliance team to connect with clients, including customization of Deloitte eminence materials and distribution of relevant thought-leadership to key stakeholders
- You can talk to anyone about anything, especially over the phone. Your communication skills are unparalleled.
- You're an excellent writer. You speak clearly and with persuasion.
- You're self-motivated to knock it out of the park every single time, regardless who's watching.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with alliance teams, sales teams, and clients
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic and organized
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously while being a team player
- Travel up to 25%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.