Business Systems Analyst - Capture Excellence ( R-00082524 )
Leidos’ Capture Operations & Excellence (CO&E) has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced and motivated Business Systems Analyst to join the Systems and Operations Team. Our Systems and Operations team provides support to CO&E and Leidos Capture and Proposal team with a variety of tools and techniques. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsibility for daily operations, content management of BDpedia, support of enhancement to BDpedia (Leidos’ BD knowledge management system), BDVault, and CCE (Leidos’ proposal collaboration system), support of Robotics Process Automation, develop and maintain Power BI dashboards, and other systems support at needed. Ability to perform strategic planning, work with various stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, understanding of process improvement, and provide recommendations are also key functions of this role. We are looking for a highly flexible, adaptable, agile-minded team member comfortable with frequent changes and is comfortable working on a team or individually.
- Understand and communicate the capabilities of the collaborative tools’ portfolio, including strategies and deliverables required for successful implementation and end-user adoption
- Support requirements gathering, data collection and analysis; organize unstructured data (documents) by using metadata, taxonomies, etc. and manage corporate information in support of business units across the company
- Update and gather material for BDpedia on scheduled rhythms; remove sensitive material as needed; identify relevant material (accolades and graphics)
- Continually looks for ways to improve the operational processes and tools for end users and leads the design/implementation of such improvements. Present ideas to stakeholders
- Provide instructional guidance and documentation to the user community, support user requests for assistance; conduct Learning Forums and training sessions as needed.
- Collaborate with CIO for Tier 1 user support; maintain backlog for system upgrades
- Manage digital workers assigned to BDpedia, to include identifying areas of improvement, working with CIO on enhancements or when problems arise
- Manage the Change Control Board (CCB) for CCE, including gathering and maintaining requests
- Other duties as assigned, to include supporting other members of the team, as well as other areas across CO&E
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of experience. Additional experience in lieu of a degree is accepted.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SharePoint, including understanding permissions, document libraries/lists, and co-authoring
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerBI) and ability to learn new applications
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, with limited day-to-day oversight, and accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Excel, using formulas and VBA
- Experience with writing or reading proposals
- Created Nintex forms and workflows