Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Business Process Analyst (39252)
Application Moderization and Innovation - Experienced Technology Analyst
Passionate about technology? Deloitte Consulting LLP is looking for candidates with outstanding leadership experience, strong academic performance, and excellent communication skills to join Deloitte Consulting, LLP. Experienced Technology Analysts collaborate with our clients' business and IT organizations to deliver business-led, technology-enabled solutions that help enterprises adapt to their unique challenges and opportunities. Each incoming practitioner is provided with a range of project opportunities to develop their skills and interests while also building a strong foundation as a technologist and future leader at Deloitte.
Work you'll doAs an Experienced Business Technology Analyst, you will be an integral member of a client service team, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help solve meaningful business problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across a broad base of industries. You will have opportunities to support the implementation of technical solutions to our clients' most complex programs, ranging from standing up cloud infrastructure solutions for Fortune 500 companies, designing dashboards to enable business users to comprehend complex processes, or even developing a technology strategy to support executive-level business objectives. You can capitalize on our cross industry presence to find your niche and build your individual brand within the organization.
The teamOur Technology Consulting team plays a major role in directly embedding technology insights into our clients' organizational goals. At Deloitte, our technology consultants create sharply-focused solutions within an organization's operating model, accounting for its people, intellectual capital, technology, and processes. Engagement teams at Deloitte drive value for our clients but also understand the importance of developing resources and contributing to the communities in which we work. We make it our business to take issue to impact, both within and beyond a client setting. Learn more about our Technology Consulting practice: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/technology/solutions/technology-consulting-offerings.html
- Four year degree required with 1-2 years of relevant prior experience (excluding internships)
- 50% national travel - on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Skills: at least 12 months of experience in a consulted-related information technology position that utilizes an IT foundation. Proficiency should include at least one of the following:
- Programming skills (C#, Java, .NET)
- Test script development/execution
- IT methodology/program management - SDLC, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
- Functional industry depth in areas such as insurance, financial services, healthcare, State and Local government, telecom, retail.
- Packaged software implementation experience or work on custom software development projects
Limited Immigration sponsorship maybe available