Business Analyst - Muntinlupa City, NCR (105947462)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
When you're setting the pace for change, it's not only challenging, it's exhilarating. We're building new health care solutions right and left and shaping the system as we go to help millions live healthier lives. That's why we need Business Analysts who can keep up and dig deep. When you join us, you'll drive processes and improvement initiatives that have an impact on healing the health system. Sound like your kind of challenge? Join a Fortune 5, industry leader and find out how you can be a part of something life changing for millions.
As a Business Analyst supporting new and existing products, your role is critical in helping deliver world class service for our customers. This role would include supporting product development by eliciting and documenting all necessary requirements based on business and customer needs, maintaining a backlog of user stories, working with integrated design and development teams to deliver functionality, staying abreast of competing products, and communicating with all stakeholders.
- Act as the voice of the customer in eliciting and analyzing information for development of business requirements
- Define and document/communicate business requirements in a collaborative environment
- Development of visual models, diagrams, tables, graphs, and/or charts to represent current state and future business needs
- Understand the product vision, roadmap and product growth opportunities to support product management in the creation of capabilities and features for agile delivery initiation
- Actively participate in daily meetings, backlog refinement and prioritization, defect management and retrospectives
- Decompose requested business features into user stories as part of the Agile team
- Document Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) acceptance criteria
- Support the product owner by discussing business and technical impacts of and dependencies related to priority decisions
- Keep abreast with developing internal and external Agile trends and practices
- Contribute to continued organizational growth by sharing knowledge, promoting a positive team environment, mentoring others and continual self-development
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively collaborate on value-based outcomes
- Review work performed by self and others, and provide recommendations for quality improvement
- Constructively challenge current thinking, supporting change that will deliver exceptional user - centric experiences
- Actively participate in activities to support business agility within the organization
- Manage team conflict
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients
- Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audiences
- Produce, publish and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client and operational reports relating to the development and performance of products, processes and technologies
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
The question is how effective can you be in interpreting and analyzing large amounts of information from multiple sources and use it to tell a meaningful story? The challenge will be to manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending and then presenting information for operational and business planning, all while adapting to change quickly.
- Minimum of 3+ years of proven BA experience to include eliciting and documenting business requirements or Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field of study with 1+ years of above mentioned proven BA experience
- 1+ years of experience with visual models, diagrams, tables, graphs, and/or charts to represent business needs
- Experience working in a virtual team environment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.