Product Development Senior Analyst ( 598532-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You will be on the Strategy & Operations team within the CMO Customer Experience organization. The Senior Analyst of Product Development/Management will be responsible for scaling CX assets and best-in-class experiences across the enterprise that drive brand value and efficiency. You will help enable a consistent customer experience across business units by identifying technology, UI, and platforms that can be reused. You’ll help identify, assess the feasibility and drive asset implementation in partnership with various stakeholder teams across Verizon.
- Participate in ideation, strategy, identification, and implementation of customer experience assets.
- Provide support in identifying and using key metrics to measure the success of a project.
- Support and accelerate the execution of strategic initiatives, working alongside business unit partners to ensure effective implementation, governance, and communication.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and business leaders on cross-functional customer experience initiatives.
- Craft and deliver actionable recommendations and project progress to CMO leadership.
- Develop new capabilities that enable a personalized digital-first customer experience.
- Manage and communicate the product expansion strategy, articulating requirements for the channel, driving those requirements, supporting implementation, and tracking post-launch success.
- Drive and get the alignment of the strategic vision of each product strategy. Requires relationships/conversations with multiple teams, including BU product managers and developers.
- Ability to build and maintain cohesive partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead stakeholder engagement in the formulation of CX product/asset expansion and strategies.
- Provide simplified data visualization or illustrations on operational data, technical solutions, and complicated business processes.
Where you’ll be working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in product development or product management.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of wireless and customer experience.
- Experience creating and presenting presentations to all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to manage complex programs and drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple-to-understand ways.
- Ability to drive results at all levels regardless of reporting structures.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working across all levels of an organization, leveraging organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and time-management skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).