Sr. Business Analyst, Reconcile Claims - Telecommute (106045814)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The experience in healthcare can be complicated and hard to navigate, making what can already be a challenging time that much harder for a consumer. As a Sr Business Analyst, you will help simplify how consumers learn about and manage their claims. The focus within this role would be for a capable analyst to work across 23 Claims Adjudication Engines, to compile, analyze and support the optimization of our claim’s outcome messaging. Resources in this role will perform the following functions:
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Establish a process to obtain and compile all remark messages across the various integrated as well as non-integrated Claims Adjudication Engines
- Refresh message categorization
- Document mapping from source systems (codes) to verbiage in the source system and newly defined source of truth repository
- Identify opportunities to update language in place (high volume or abrasion)
- Working with cross matrix teams to draft clear, constituent-specific messages to replace the current language - across English and Spanish content
- Coordinate review and approval of targeted updates in current channels
- Support the development of the centralized messaging center
CLL skills needed: Growth Mindset, Resilience and resourcefulness, managing ambiguity and uncertainty, Solving Problems
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of experience in content management
- 3+ years of experience in process management
- 2+ years of experience working in a matrix organization
- 2+ years of experience in legal/regulatory
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativSe Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected bylower 48 law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.