Business Analyst - IEX Admin - Remote (106495774)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function will be responsible for managing the NICE IEX Workforce Management (WFM) application. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, processing intake requests on issues or changes from internal customer, innovating processes to improve efficiency of WFM processes, managing SharePoint sites for IEX Admin and WFM teams, completing daily and weekly database processes.
This position partners with internal Workforce areas, Business Operations, Optum IT, and Vendors to deliver a successful tool for customers. You will be the SME for the overall functionality of the scheduling, forecasting, real-time activity monitoring and strategy of the WFM application.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide support to internal Workforce Management on the NICE IEX client and WebStation
- Proactively communicate to customers on issues and known outages
- Perform scheduled maintenance on NICE IEX system and ensure system stability
- Partner with Optum IT to resolve systems issues and document root causes
- Manage and support SharePoint sites for IEX Admin team and Workforce Management
- Innovate and develop processes to enhance Workforce Management efficiency
- Troubleshoot issues reported on NICE IEX WFM and various in house developed processes
- Establish solid working relationships with customer, IT support staff, and partners
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience in Workforce Management field
- 3+ years of experience with high level of proficiency in NICE IEX WFM
- 2+ years of experience with intermediate level of proficiency in MS SQL
- 2+ years of experience with intermediate level of proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and solid collaboration skills and possess the ability to work cross-functionally, develop solid working relationships, manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Proven ability to meet/exceed deadlines
- Proven ability to work with little direction and make sound business decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Skillset with intermediate level of SharePoint
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $26.15 to $46.63. The salary/hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.