Product Analyst - Eden Prairie, MN or Telecommute (106436829)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Product Analyst will support the OSPER Product Managers in the creation and maintenance of COVID, Preparedness and Emergency Response product lines. The analyst will help create solutioning artifacts including capability matrices, process flows, functional impact assessments, product specifications and operational specifications.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the strategy, vision, and roadmaps for your product responsibilities
- Execute against product roadmaps that focus initially on minimally viable deliverables, while contemplating the near and long-term future enhancements that increase that value over time; draw on an agile mindset
- Become an expert in all product lines
- Address operational challenges and improvements to maintain health products in the market with Program Delivery
- Drive high-quality execution across product lines
- Work within an agile development/delivery framework
- Support the Knowledge Management process to catalog and organize artifacts and deliverables
- Assist in content creating for RFP/RFI responses for new and renewal business, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and other proposal department personnel to write strategic responses
- Develop innovative approaches for achieving positive outcomes and driving proposals to completion within the deadline requirements
- Manage multiple projects with a sensitivity to tight deadlines and to working in a collaborative group environment
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of product owner, product owner by proxy, or business analyst experience within a large matrix organization
- Project Management experience
- Experience translating customer needs into feature definition, product capabilities, and market requirements
- Experience managing multiple deliverables and prioritizing work accordingly
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Health care industry experience
- Experience creating and managing a product deliverable and artifacts
- Strong organizational and time management skills in a goal-oriented, fast paced environment
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving drive and efficient work habits along with flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 to $97,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $60,000 to $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.