Senior Business Analyst - Telecommute in Minnetonka, MN (106420080)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in Minnetonka, MN, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop and/or maintain clinical program reporting
- Analyze experience data of clinical programs to make recommendations for modifying existing programs
- Oversee business processes necessary to support clinical programs including process design, implementation, and maintenance
- Provide project management support for program implementations as needed
- Develop a solid understanding of the Medicare, Medicaid, and Individual & Family Plans businesses, their benefit design, and the programs developed to meet strategy goals for each line of business
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of managed care experience with knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and/or Individual & Family Plans
- 3+ years of experience developing process documentation
- 3+ years of experience managing projects
- Proven skilled communicator with ability to adapt written and verbal communication to needs of the audience
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a matrixed team environment to deliver objectives within an established timeline
- Immediate proficiency or higher in the suite of Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Master of Business Administration degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Specialty Pharmacy Drugs with a focus on medically billed medications
- Experience with the development and deployment of process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven ability to balance multiple tasks and both accept direction and self-manage daily activities
- Demonstrated solid organizational skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.