Associate Business Analyst - Spark,Kafka,AWS (106546461)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours.
- SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Airflow, etc.
- AWS or Azure cloud services
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes required. Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)