In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you'll do
Are you a big-picture thinker who connects the dots and thrives on anticipating the unexpected? Are you energized by helping organizations prepare for challenges to mitigate risks? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise our Government and Public Sector clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Consulting's Strategy team! Our GPS practice brings deep industry expertise, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve our client's most complex business problems. Join us and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Strategy offering leads strategic planning & portfolio management and reporting & monitoring workstreams. This includes day-to-day client interaction and leads to the creation of relevant resources and materials (such as strategic plans, roadmaps, etc.) and work products (such as development of performance metrics, tracking dashboards, etc.) in order to successfully implement client vision.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, or other business-related field
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years of experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- 2+ years of experience building project plans to execute transformation.
- 2+ years of experience assessing, reporting strategy, and making recommendations to clients.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
- Strong technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Experience working with Lean Six Sigma
- Well versed in Business Process Re-Engineering
- Previous hands on experience with value stream mapping and predictive modeling
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.