Business Process Analyst - Telecommute (106567584)
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
As a Business Process Analyst, you'll provide people, process, and technology consulting services to strengthen and improve platform capabilities and support. You'll use your strong business and technology acumen to work closely with clients to define, develop and implement business requirements to ensure needs are captured and critical deliveries are executed. You'll see your ideas come to life and your achievements recognized.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Facilitate and or develop formal requirements for critical Delegated Technologies related initiatives
- Collaborate with business and technology departments to define deliverables and develop solutions that are reusable across the organization
- Create written and oral communication artifacts that effectively summarize findings, support fact-based recommendations, and provide appropriate detail to substantiate conclusions
- Conduct research studies that may include collecting, analyzing, trending, and presenting data and recommendations to management
- Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution within teams
- Clearly communicate design solutions, requirements, status updates, and outcomes to all stakeholders and varying levels of the organization
- Ability to take a measured approach to uncover and respond to business needs, explore solutions, and educate constituents.
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Drive outcomes without direct authority, engaging team members in a cross-functional environment
- Facilitate status updates and review of programs to client senior leadership team and/or project sponsor
- Bring techniques for planning, executing, and controlling all project artifacts and ensure time management is well executed
- Identify, build, and deploy Project Management Office principles and standards utilizing project management tools: Charter / Scope documents, Project Plan, IRAD / Issue Log, Lessons Learned, Requirements Matrix, portfolio tracking, etc.
- Determine time frames, funding needs, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, allotment of resources to various phases of projects, and lead others in the organization to make meaningful process improvements
- Monitor and document project milestones and outcomes throughout the project lifecycle to ensure adherence to established quality standards
- Develop, communicate, and implement project risk and issue management plans and strategies
- Develop business plans and cost-benefit analysis
- Provide workstream/project oversight, manage, and track issue resolution and make key decisions for the project with the project sponsor
- Define, develop and document business requirements to ensure clients' needs are captured and delivered (e.g. users stories, features, and capabilities)
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies (standup, sprint planning, retrospective, release planning)
- Execute against product roadmaps that focus on minimally viable deliverables, while contemplating the near and long-term future enhancements that increase that value over time
- Work closely and act as a liaison between Capability Owners / Managers, Scrum Master, RTE, Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Architects, Business Partners, and other Technology teams to ensure requirements and design are completely understood
- Identify and document business process re-engineering opportunities including current and future state process flows
- Perform quality assurance and user acceptance testing by writing test scripts, executing test cases, and documenting defects (e.g. test case development; active participation and oral communication through defect triaging, use of application lifecycle management tools through code promotion)
- Perform minor project management duties including the creation of status reports, work plans, and presentations to client leadership
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading projects using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 2+ years of experience breaking down requirements into feature level requirements and user stories in an Agile environment
- 1+ years of experience with any of the following: CA Agile; Rally; Jira experience
- CaseNet TruCare Care Management platform experience
- Industry Certification(s): Agile Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile / Scrum, SAFe, Lean Methodology Experience with Scrum Master and/or Release Train engineer responsibilities
- Experience with wireframing and process mapping methodologies
- Experience in Digital Health and/or Consumer Digital products or services development and/or management
- Experience working in a professional consulting or healthcare organization
- Experience facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
- Experience with the following tools/applications: SAS, SQL, Tableau, JIRA, CA Agile, Aha!, ServiceNow
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment