Logistics/Business Process Analyst (106733576)
Opportunities with Vivify Health. Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify’s customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Vivify Health’s customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide. Take a closer look at Vivify Health and discover new ways to make a difference in the world as you do your life’s best work.(sm)
Vivify Health, is providing an eHealth solution based entirely upon a cloud platform. The solution delivers an intuitive user experience, using consumer electronics, allowing patients to easily maintain their own health at home while remaining constantly connected with their providers, family and friends. Vivify Health has partnered with the nation’s leading network operator to provide their RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) SaaS platform.
As a Logistics/Business Process Analyst you will be responsible for supporting daily logistics operations, order entry, and managing courier tracking and performance. The resource will monitor industry trends, standards, and practices to assist in logistics planning and execution. You are comfortable operating in ambiguity and experimenting with new processes where robust data and systems do not currently exist. You’re always on the lookout for ways to maximize productivity while ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded. This position will require excellent data analytics skillset, process design, and communication skills to engage with business partners, colleagues, and customers. In-depth knowledge of Warehousing and/or Transportation solutions are crucial, as are positive and definitive leadership qualities.
This position reports directly to the Manager of Logistics. This position will work with external team members from different Contract manufacturers across the United States and may need to travel occasionally
If you reside in Plano, TX, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage daily logistics process
- Focus on KPI and critical metrics
- Responsible for assisting 3PL
- Implementation of logistics-related initiatives
- Compute reporting metrics, such as on-time delivery rates and order fulfillment rates
- Maintain or revise standard operating procedures for logistics processes
- Analyze large sets of warehouse operational data to identify trends and present concise recommendations for action
- Optimize flow between upstream vendors, warehouse 3PL providers, third-party transportation carriers, and end customers
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to identify and resolve discrepancies (e.g., billing, data cleanup)
- Maintain constant awareness of service level and queue status to meet contractual requirements
- Logistics Order/data Entry
- Become an SME in Vivify’s workflows and propriety logistics portal
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience in the logistics industry or related industry
- 2+ years of experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting using Excel
- 2+ years of supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management) experience
- 5+ years of Microsoft Office, relational databases
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Sharp analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal, and written, and professional presentation skills
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team effectively
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Logistics Analyst, Dallas, TX, Texas, #RPO, #Red, remote, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH