Business Process Analyst - Telecommute (106732765)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Let's get one thing straight. We're in the business of making revolutions happen every single day. It's what's needed to make the health care system work better for everyone. As a Business Process Analyst, you'll drive vital projects that have strategic importance to make that mission a reality. You'll use your sharp business skills to assist in creating, controlling and improving business processes.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Create, control and improve end-to-end business processes
- Assist process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools
- Create quality reporting, analysis and audits for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools
- Assist your business partners in the creation, implementation and evaluation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs
- Support the creation of Required and non-Required materials for Member materials
- Support the customer readiness activities and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Work with print vendors to build full packets of member materials containing several required pieces.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to ensure materials are compliant and accurate
- Submit materials for online posting using standard operating processes
- Maintain status reporting for all levels of management
- Documentation development and maintenance
- Manage change control
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and triage defects
- Create or maintain project or task plans for individual or group assignments
Sure, you'll need to diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions. The difficulty is in knowing the right questions to ask. You will solve complex problems as you serve as a resource to others on your elite team. You'll be expected to find better, more efficient ways of doing things and collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in writing business requirements, system requirements, or business analysis
- 2+ years of experience with documenting processes and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts, while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects and deadlines
- 1+ years of experience prioritizing and managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Intermediate proficiency level with MS Word and Excel
- Beginner to Intermediate proficiency level with HTML and programming skills
- 1+ years of Medicare experience
- 1+ years of MS Project, SharePoint, and Visio
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Team lead or project lead experience
- Advanced proficiency level with HTML and programming skills
- Advanced proficiency level with MS Word and Excel
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $26.15 to $46.63. The hourly range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.