Business Process Analyst - Telecommute (106941448)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position is for a Bilingual Business Process Analyst in support of translations of UHC Benefit and/or transactional materials (primarily English to Spanish). These materials will need the translation and formatting to correspond to the original source files. The position requires both comprehensive (English to Spanish) document reviews and the management of the translation process for each project through several Language Service Providers. Primary responsibilities are listed in more detail below.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work in a cross-functional and fast-paced team to manage the translation/reproduction processes for regulatory benefit materials, marketing or various transactional based materials including alternate format as requested
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Project Management duties including receipt, review, translation, or delegation to one of several Language Service Providers
- Coordinate and retrieve multiple price quotes for translation, formatting, and other ancillary fees along with service delivery and risk assessment before awarding projects accordingly
- Work with upstream requesters and downstream Vendor contacts to meet project deliverables while ensuring both requester and vendors are meeting requirements
- Perform comprehensive and/or partial reviews of initial translated files or audio files against source files
- Flag appropriate Linguistic, Compliance or Formatting related defects, note suggested edits and work with in-house or third-party Language Service Providers on suggested edits
- Update your project tracker(s) accordingly and accurately throughout each day and for each project assigned
- Reconcile Invoice details, amounts and GL codes used for billing each project at the beginning of each month for the prior month billing period and point out inconsistencies accordingly to billing vendor
- Provide administrative support for the team by completing internal inspection audits following department procedures
- Log daily productivity and defective counts in department Database
- If instructed, monitor and record time-study data related to each testing project
- May also include project support of new technology testing and implementation where it involves Translation Memory, Style Guide, Glossary updates including user acceptance testing associated
- Assist with peer or new Employee training as needed
- Work and collaborate with other team members from time to time
- Provide flexibility to assist with other assignments as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 1+ years of professional experience driving tasks/projects to completion within set deadlines
- Bilingual (English and Spanish). Fluent with both written and verbal business professional skills
- Intermediate level proficiency with Excel and Word
- BA/BS Degree or comparable work experience
- Prior experience performing material creation, translation services and/or User Acceptance Testing
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management Experience or equivalent experience in Linguistic Services
- 1+ years of of User Acceptance or application Testing
- 1+ years of with Healthcare or Medical related materials, acronyms or terms and CMS compliance requirements for materials and data security including protected health information
- 1+ years of experience with Smartsheet
- 1+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience with Access, ECG Quick Connect, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe PDF, Outlook, Power Automate, Power Business Intelligence and MS Teams applications
- Knowledge and prior use of Pivot Table, Countif, and V-Lookup functions within Excel
- Knowledge of Healthcare related documentation including benefit, transactional and marketing materials
- Flexible to work OT during peak volume months
- Be approachable and possess a positive team-oriented nature
- Ability to build and establish positive working relationships with customers, vendors, leadership
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and communication skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $26.15 to $46.63. The hourly range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativSe Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected bylower 48 law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.