Business Analyst San Antonio TX (106882350)
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
When you're setting the pace for change, it's not only challenging, it's exhilarating. We're building new health care solutions right and left and shaping the system as we go to help millions live healthier lives. That's why we need Business Analysts who can keep up and dig deep. When you join us, you'll drive processes and improvement initiatives that have an impact on healing the health system.
The question is how effective can you be in interpreting and analyzing large amounts of information from multiple sources and use it to tell a meaningful story? The challenge will be to manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending and then presenting information for operational and business planning, all while adapting to change quickly.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Join a Fortune 5, industry leader and find out how you can be a part of something life changing for millions.
If you are located in San Antonio, TX and willing to work 3 days a week in office and 2 days remote, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients
- Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audiences
- Produce, publish and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client and operational reports relating to the development and performance of products, processes and technologies
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 1+ years of experience in business/finance including analysis experience with a solid understanding of data storage structures
- 1+ years of experience with project methodology (requirements, design, development, test and implementation)
- Experience in analysis of business process and workflow and providing an evaluation, benchmark and/or process improvement recommendations
- Experience with PC-based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SAS, SQL, etc.)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration, or related field
- Experience in Health care
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.