PERSEC Business Analyst - Bethesda, MD (Public Trust) (96722)
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
- Business analyst capable of working in a highly dynamic environment, assessing operational data and assimilating into conclusive results
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Public Trust security clearance required
- Experience working with IAM
- Experience working with identity governance
- Experience working with HSPD-12
- Experience utilizing advanced authentication
- Ability to effectively convey solutions to leadership
- High proficiency with Excel and data visualization
- Standard Operating Procedure Development
- Ability to assess existing business processes and provide solutions to increase efficiency
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)