Sr Business Configuration Analyst - Telecommute (107031844)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As Sr Business Configuration Analyst for the United Healthcare Strategic Platform (USP) Configuration Team, you will help shape best practices to improve configuration implementation loading and support enterprise platform growth.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to perform the following types of activities in leading edge technology:
- Lead configuration activities for designing and building benefits based on approved business requirements
- Ensure that all configuration documentation is prepared, reviewed, and approved
- Collaborate, provide support, and participate in development of requirements to ensure business needs are captured and delivered
- Participate in defect remediation activities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in benefit configuration of benefit design and build. In lieu of Benefit configuration experience, have Cirrus Claims SME experience with experiencing interpreting/reviewing member benefit information and full understanding of how that connects to the system design
- 3+ years of healthcare experience with a preference for Payer implementation and migrations
- 3+ years of analytical skills, understanding how to translate complex medical coverage statements into Cirrus build/design requirements
- 3+ years of prioritizing and balancing multiple priorities and projects
- Expert Excel experience, skilled at utilizing Excel both as a document and research tool
- This position will require travel up to 25% from time- to-time. The travel may be for training or other work-related duties
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Experience within multiple lines of business (E&I, M&R, C&S and/or Provider)
- Experience working with Agile methodologym
- Ability as an open minded and innovative thinker, not tied to the way it has always been done
- Be able to handle ambiguity and change
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Solid communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker and understands how to look for automation and improvement opportunities
- To achieve success, you must demonstrate CLL practices and behaviors in Being Accountable, Being Coachable, Collocating and Deliver results
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The Salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to 118,300. The Salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.