Business Analyst/Product Owner, $5k Sign on Bonus for External Candidates- Telecommute (107095306)
**$5000 Sign on Bonus for External Candidates**
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Act as Product Owner for the intake of data warehouse business and enhancement requests
- Define user stories and assist with management of the product backlog
- Produce requirements/stories that have clear, comprehensive, and traceable documentation
- Lead and guide scrum teams, by leveraging Agile processes and toolsets
- Develop and demonstrate a good understanding of the Medicaid and Medicare DSNP businesses and their related data/reporting needs
- Act as Data Steward and assist with master data management (MDM) of department and segment data assets, by developing a deep understanding of how various data elements and subject areas are utilized (such as claims, enrollment, clinical or financial data domains), in order to develop and deliver data dictionaries, data mappings and user-friendly metadata documentation
- Proactively coordinate with business customers and team members to identify and validate solutions
- Create and interpret design documents, functional/technical specifications, and business context diagrams (e.g. business data flows, process flows)
- Collaborate with QA and development teams to ensure a high level of data integrity and quality for processes involving large volumes of data
- Manage communications to business stakeholders
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of full Business and Systems Analysis/Product Owner experience
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis/requirement gathering
- 2+ years of professional IT experience in a large, enterprise environment
- 2+ years navigating reporting requirements and/or data warehouses
- Healthcare industry experience, particularly familiarity with Medicaid & Medicare
- Experience with Agile or equivalent Agile development and deployment processes
- Experience leading or guiding scrum teams
- Experience with master data management tools and processes
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $71,400 to $127,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.