Sr Business Process Analyst ( R-00083838 )
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Senior Business Process Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team in the Washington DC office. The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Resource Enterprise Directorate (AJG-R) program. The support requirement includes assistance with organizational strategic activities, and employee engagement initiatives and assisting senior level management.
*Once staff can return physically to the workplace, you will be required to work onsite at the FAA Headquarters in Washington DC.
- Design customized or special graphics, reports, charts, and media.
- Prepare briefings on high level/visibility issues/stand up topics.
- Edit and review responses for consistency and content prior to manager approval.
- Coordinate with appropriate personnel to ensure draft responses originate from proper authority.
- Provide technical editing support in developing, reviewing, editing correspondence, reports, orders, directives, etc.
- Produce and assemble program materials, establishing and maintaining program files.
- Transforming data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals.
- Work with our financial business partners to automate data feeds and visualization for key presentations and metrics.
- Develop and maintain dashboards on key AJG-R financial metrics and strategic trends.
- Work with Financial Management and Business Intelligence to maintain business analytics and data visualization best practices.
- Develop and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports on AJG-R business-related metrics. Identify potential trends and efficiencies/risks to management.
- The position requires 12 to 15 years of relevant exempt experience with a relevant BA/BS or 10 to 13 years of relevant experience with a MA/MS degree.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, as well as, proficient in data analytics.
- Must be able to pass a Public Trust Security Investigation prior to starting with Leidos. To qualify you must either be a US Citizen or Green Card holder who has resided in the US for the past 3 years.
Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferredPay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00