Senior Product Analyst (107238263)
Senior Product Analyst
.- Product Owner for US Healthcare IT product or portfolio of products
- Define and drive product strategy & Roadmap for products
- Clearly articulate product vision, strategy and roadmap to engineering team effectively as and when needed
- Owner of portfolio backlog and roadmap execution
- Collaborate with UX & engineering team to drive product design
- Identifies and accesses relevant data to build compelling business case in self-directed manner
- Consistent value delivery based on business MBOs
- Drive system demo to stakeholders and customers
- Prioritize backlog at feature and user story level with complete understanding of feature
- Effective action on feedback received during retro meetings
- Identify potential issues and pro-actively develops mitigation plans
- Build & drive culture of innovation in the portfolio
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 10 years’ product management experience in US Healthcare IT Industry (MBA or equivalent business degree is preferred).
- Deep understanding of Healthcare domain, segments business practices and financial structures
- Expertise in defining and driving product strategy & Roadmap for products
- Expertise in identifies business opportunities to leverage technology and driving improvements in product capabilities
- Expertise in defining user/buyer personas, translating user/buyer needs and decision criteria into actionable plans
- Expertise in analyzing, reviewing, and forecasting data for operational and business planning
- Expertise in gathering market insights, analysis competitive landscape and recommend product strategy across the product lifecycle.
- Expertise in driving cost/benefit analysis and track forecast to ensure the product is performing as expected
- Expertise in applying data-driven knowledge and best practices to improve product
- Expertise in gathering requirements from the business, documenting and maintaining product backlog/roadmap
- Expertise in process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes required
- Understanding and ability to conduct meaningful conversation with technology team on various existing and emerging technologies and overall solution space
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.