CAMP Business Analyst - Telecommute (107173636)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Let's get one thing straight. We're in the business of making revolutions happen every single day. It's what's needed to make the health care system work better for everyone. As a CAMP Business Analyst in the Correspondence Administrative Management Platform, you'll drive vital projects that have strategic importance to make that mission a reality. You'll use your sharp business skills to assist in creating, controlling and improving business processes.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- Educate staff members through training and individual support
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner
- Collaborate with applicable internal stakeholders to obtain in-depth information/data about internal/external customer needs (e.g., marketing, sales, health plan partners, channels, shared services)
- Collaborate with applicable external customers/stakeholders to obtain in-depth information/data about their needs (e.g., existing customers, prospects)
- Identify market segments to pursue, based on market analyses and applicable business criteria (e.g., business strategies)
- Perform/leverage research to help establish current and emerging customer/market needs and trends (e.g., market research studies)
- Gather/analyze/validate applicable data from internal and external sources (e.g., clients, prospects, potential customers) to identify customer/market characteristics, needs, and problems (e.g., market opportunities, financials, technology trends, user preferences, industry/regulatory/legal standards, internal product trends)
- Demonstrate understanding of the competitive landscape (e.g., strengths, weaknesses, gaps, product portfolios, win/loss analysis)
- Document/communicate characteristics and needs to applicable stakeholders.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills required
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 to $97,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $60,000 to $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativSe Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected bylower 48 law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.