Unity – Vision Business System Analyst ( R-00084512 )
Leidos Emerging Health Solutions has an immediate need for a Unity – Vision Business System Analyst that will play a pivotal role by providing technical consulting which supports Leidos and our clients. You are highly organized with strong communication skills and able to adapt to changes in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
What you will be doing!
- Provides analysis, functional support, and maintenance of specialized enterprise application software.
- Analyzes and responds to business process issues by researching application problems, setting-up and recreating issues; conducting test cases scenarios, creating solutions; updating profile/master file to correct issues, and soliciting support from technical application staff or vendors to facilitate issue resolution.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes moderately complex application functionality issues. Interfaces with technical application staff and/or vendors to resolve system or application problems. Researches and responds to customer issues (i.e., break/fix).
- Participates in projects involving the coordination of multiple teams involved in the implementation of enhanced/standardization business processes; system conversion, pre-production file testing, and testing of new release software application functionality.
- Facilitates and participates in meetings with team members and user clients. Develops and maintains user client relationships to support customer business needs.
- Interfaces with other Leidos support or client end users in gathering information; programs tests, scheduling delivery dates, establishing necessary processes, and coordinating problem resolution.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Leidos Mission, Vision and Values in leadership behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws/regulations; the Leidos Integrity and Compliance Program and Code of Conduct; as well as other policies and procedures to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behavior.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes to be successful!
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or information technology and a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Windows based applications, etc.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing healthcare business software applications preferred.
- Operational knowledge and experience of supported business process preferred
- Ability to create reports.
- Ability to apply regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities.
- Ability to serve as Subject Matter (SME) on one or more applications.
- Ability to represent the team in customer and inter-team meetings.
- Ability to work independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to interface with internal technical staff, hospital client users and external vendors.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Must possess the ability to work in teams and with direct supervision.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of Leidos.
How to stand out from the crowd!!
- Experience with NetSmart Vision or PointClickCare applications.