Business Development Analyst - Telecommute (107326445)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- The Business Development Analyst works with the Regional Sales Directors and Strategic Client Executives to intake data all key information related to new sales cycle and client retention but not responsible for closing a sale. This includes data entry into appropriate systems, documents and spreadsheets to maintain accuracy of metrics and reporting (i.e. Salesforce, Ariba, Qvidian, SharePoint, etc.) This role coordinates, manages and maintains data is in real time and scrubbed for accuracy to generate pipelines, dashboards, holistic view of a prospect or client at any point (contact, activities, files, contract, policy, product, budget/revenue), and adhoc reports. Additional responsibilities encompass but is not limited to Auditing of systems, processes, data quality and reporting, Triage, submit and follow through on sales/retention related requests on behalf of Sales/AM, and Assist Sales and Account Management with RFP / RFI response gathering, quality check and packaging the final version
- Participate in ad hoc projects and analyses in support of Sales/Account Management/Process tasks
Potential challenges of the role
- Possess initiative, be a self-starter, self-directed, highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact and develop effective working relationships across team and organizational lines
- Understands that this is a learning/development role and more work will be given as work product and ability to pick up quickly warrants
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience
- Entry level experience with data and ability to utilize existing models and methodologies
- Experience using MS applications with an emphasis on Excel and Power Point
- Experience using Pivot Tables and V-Lookups in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM tools
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Must work well in a team environment, collaborating with others to accomplish company objectives
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $21.68 to $38.56. The hourly range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $23.94 to $42.40. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.