Senior Claims Business Process Analyst - Remote (107350804)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Flexible, Friendly, Fast on your feet, that's a great start. Accurate, Accountable, Self Directed, These traits can take you places. Our claims operations are the focal point of handling information about services patients receive and they way those services get paid. It's complex, detailed work. It's fast paced challenge. It's a job that calls on you to be thoughtful, resourceful, team-driven and customer-focused. To put it mildly, there is never a dull moment. Senior Claims Business Process Analysts are responsible for all related aspects of claim system processes and claim business rules. Include claims systems utilization, capacity analyses/planning and reporting, claims-related business and systems analysis. Ensure data integrity, data security and process optimization.
This position is full-time, Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Responsible for providing research and root cause analysis for claim quality remediation
- Perform capacity planning and reporting
- Responsible for all aspects of quality assurance
- Create and edit requirements, specifications, cost benefit analysis and recommendations to proposed solutions
- Facilitate development of process documentation
- Follow standard programming guidelines and requirements as set by tea
- Standard documentation and tracking processes
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2 + years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems in an office setting environment
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Moderate proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new complex computer system applications
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- Familiarity with Lines of Business within Government Appeals Operations (Medicaid)
- Experience creating communications or training for the Adult Learner audience
- Experience Facilitating Virtual Meetings
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Visio
- Process Mapping Experience
- SharePoint development/creation
- Visual Design/Wireframe Drafting Experience
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Background or strong interest in creative writing/communications
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 10 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $20.77 - $36.88. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $22.93 - $40.58. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW