Salesforce Sr. Business Analyst - Telecommute (107350116)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The successful Business Analyst actively works with acquired organizations to align, illustrate, and communicate business processes and value chains in terms of people, processes, information, and technical capabilities with the ultimate goal of consolidating redundant business systems. This position works with business domain experts to capture current state business processes, as well as applying company strategic goals and objectives in determining and documenting future state process through the creation and maintenance of current and future business roadmaps. This role also has high participation in communicating and influencing the technical design and function of technical platforms and capabilities for sponsors, stakeholders, and system users.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conducts stakeholder interviews and workshops, documenting business processes within functional domains and across value chains for current state and future state processes within organization, information, and process models
- Elicits business needs and builds a trusted advisor relationship with business leaders to provide coaching and guidance on roadmap options based on understanding of industry trends and customer expectations
- Quickly and effectively understands business issues and challenges and translates them into roadmap requirements and objectives
- Works with internal or external business constituents to document strategic process changes and future functional capabilities supporting strategic roadmaps
- Defines the set of concepts, processes, and services that comprise the enterprise's value chain and operations
- Works with the technology partners to integrate business processes while leveraging the platforms, systems and data stores to their highest impact and value
- Works to ensure the quality of the platform and associated capabilities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience conducting stakeholder interviews and/or workshops
- 2+ years of experience documenting business processes within functional domains and across value chains for current state and future state processes within organization, information, and process models
- 2+ years of experience working within a business operations setting
- Experience with database and reporting tools such as SQL server and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Knowledge of writing business requirements and / or user end stories
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience consolidating business systems
- Experience with ETL tools such as MuleSoft and DataStage
- Experience with Agile development principles and methods
- Understanding of sales processes and methods
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.