Associate Business Analyst (107349438)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
A mid-level to advance software developer with expertise not limited to Excel and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). The position will have the opportunity to engage directly and collaborate with end users and various teams to work on a variety of macros that interact with web APIs, databases, mainframes, websites, produce reports delivered to our clients, and enhance the workflow process. Must be resourceful problem solvers, well-tested and optimized code, and are organized and committed to doing things right and getting things done.
Work as part of a team including adhering to coding standards, writing clean code, maintaining history of code changes, writing documentation, and performing code reviews and participate in prioritization of work. This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions, influence of thought, and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
- Build VBA prototypes and small scale applications, in a bid to automate but not limited to Excel spreadsheets
- Develop, enhance, and maintain MS Office applications, and handle both frontend and backend development procedures
- Design, configure, develop, and implement enhancements and production fixes to existing tools
- Develop and implement new systems, and ensure that their configuration is properly handled
- Use development best practices, and appropriate patterns to develop required software solutions
- Able to understand and create SQL Server views, stored procedures, and queries, and actively mitigate potential security gaps
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including user manuals and guides
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives, based on the individual needs of each user
- Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties, and ensure that technical knowledge of all phases of application systems is maintained
- Develop, maintain, and support existing VBA applications, and analyze and convert business requirements as needed
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design, and diligent testing to ensure optimal performance of all assigned systems and system modules
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Experience with VBA Macro
- Experience with SQL, Mainframe, Sharepoint, .NET, Jscripts, HTML
- Preferably with working internet connection of at least 15 mbps in case of working from home. The following options are also available:
- Corporate internet subsidy for those within available and valid serviceable locations, subject to Company Policy
- Onsite work for those who are amenable to drive or commute to our office locations
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Software Engineer VBA Macro, Software Engineer, Software Developer, VBA, Macro, Taguig City, National Capital Region, NCR