Business Systems Analyst ( R-00084886 )
Leidos is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team in supporting the Department of Defense (DoD). Your primary work location will be in the Office Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD (I)) at the Pentagon in the DC Metro area. Up to 50% telework will be permitted. You must be a U.S. citizen with an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance to be considered for this position.
You will provide assistance to OUSD (I) in the analysis, facilitation and communication of evolving governance, standards, programmatic, and technical developments affecting the Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS), the DCGS Enterprise, and the Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E). The ability to communicate/summarize complex issues for senior leadership, particularly with visual aids, is an important part of this role. You will regularly…
- Assist in the development of DCGS and DI2E programmatic guidance and review as well as make recommendations for course of actions/implementation.
- Assist in the review of technical positions relating to DCGS and DI2E
- Work with DCGS and DI2E community members to implement a common standard and a common data fabric
- Develop information briefs and papers for government leadership on intelligence acquisition issues
- Bachelor's Degree with 12+ years’ experience
- U.S. citizen with an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Hands on experience in Defense intelligence
- Hands on experience in Defense the Defense Acquisition System including Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes
- Must be able to work in a dynamic fast paced, highly flexible, team-oriented environment with responsibility for customer deliverables and schedule
- Travel of up to 10-15% of the time within the DC Metro Area, and to select CONUS meetings may be required.
- Experience as a Staff Officer within the Pentagon with Mission Data Integration
- Experience with Bid Data Initiatives within the DoD
- Understanding of Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) systems and data
- Experience in working with major DoD and IC CIO initiatives such as the Joint Information Environment (JIE) and the Intelligence Community Information Environment (IC IE).
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.