Business Process Analyst - Telecommute (107698679)
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for managing a variety of projects and initiatives in support of optimal departmental efficiency and improvement. The position will provide a wide variety of support functions to the Clinical Care Standardization team and other areas as assigned to ensure enterprise operational performance goals are met consistently. This position will proactively and independently work across the organization to drive short and long-term project goals.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assists leadership and other related department team members in the implementation of programs or projects, including planning, developing, implementing and evaluating programs and projects, coordinating project activities, collaborating with project team members, and monitoring progress toward achievement and other projects as assigned
- Participates in active project work groups and committees and provides recommendations to achieve goals. Facilitates meetings as necessary, contributes to planning and decision-making, coordinates project resources and collaborates with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information
- Monitors deliverables and facilitates communication with team members and other appropriate parties to ensure commitments are met
- Manages multiple projects at one time with successful outcomes
- Identifies issues and offers/drives solutions through critical thinking
- Secures support on initiatives among team resources, establish deadlines for projects and makes sure output is on-target, on-strategy and on time
- Responsible for presentation preparation, report production, and/or database management. Utilizes Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Visio
- Ensures accuracy of all deliverables including presentations, contracts, and spreadsheets, requiring interface with leadership as necessary
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or (2+ additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree)
- 2+ years of experience in Business Operations, or related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with tight deadlines while paying close attention to the details of all the deliverables
- Articulate and able to communicate with senior leaders internal/external to the organization
- Be accountable for all phases of work with minimal oversight
- Proven keen judgment and problem-solving skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy and enthusiasm, with ability to thrive in a collaborative, high performance and action-oriented team environment.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $26.15 to $46.63. The hourly range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.