Sr Product Analyst - Remote (108266831)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
On the one hand, no industry is moving faster than health care. On the other, no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward than UnitedHealthcare. That's what makes this opportunity so inviting. We have hundreds of business verticals across our matrixed organizations that are bringing thousands of new ideas, services and products to the `marketplace every year. Our goal within Provider Digital Transformation is simple: use data and technology to help drive change and make the health care system work better for everyone. When you join us as a Product Owner, you'll be engaged in a complex business model that is highly adaptable to build solutions that meet customer needs in a competitive and effective way. If you're out to do more, this is the place to be.
As a Product Owner on the Emerging Solutions team, you will be responsible for understanding customer problems creating engaging digital solutions, interacting with development teams, business stakeholders, user experience, and the broader enterprise to ensure that features and user stories deliver on customer needs and deliver best in class user experience.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead end to end requirements gathering sessions to assess, interpret, and analyze customer needs and requirements
- Translate business requirements into features and user stories for engineering partners, maintaining a prioritized backlog
- Analyzes and investigates customer issues, working with subject matter experts, user experience, and research partners
- Support user acceptance testing and prioritize issues for remediation
- Create and maintaining product documentation, including training materials associated with product capabilities
- Representing the product organization in all conversations and aspects with the technology team responsible for delivery
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner and/or Business Analyst on an agile team facilitating, and documenting requirements (features, user stories) gathered from both business and IT counterparts
- Experience working on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a large matrixed organization
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams
- Visually communicate business problems and flows - for example Figma, Miro, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in using CA Agile (Rally) / AHA (Roadmapping)
- Undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of healthcare experience
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritize deliverables
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.