Business Analyst (108266787)
Business Analyst - Dublin (Hybrid)
When you're setting the pace for change, it's not only challenging, it's exhilarating. We're building new health care solutions right and left and shaping the system as we go to help millions live healthier lives. That's why we need Business Analysts who can keep up and dig deep. When you join us, you'll drive processes and improvement initiatives that have an impact on healing the health system. Sound like your kind of challenge? Join a Fortune 6, industry leader and find out how you can be a part of something life changing for millions.
Careers with Optum offer flexible work arrangements and individual who live and work in the Republic of Ireland will have the opportunity to split their monthly work hours between our Dublin office and telecommuting from a home-based office in a hybrid work model.
• Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients
• Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audiences
• Produce, publish and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client and operational reports relating to the development and performance of products, processes and technologies
The question is how effective can you be in interpreting and analyzing large amounts of information from multiple sources and use it to tell a meaningful story? The challenge will be to manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending and then presenting information for operational and business planning, all while adapting to change quickly.
• 1+ years of experience in business/finance including analysis experience with a solid understanding of data storage structures
• Experience in analysis of business process and workflow and providing an evaluation, benchmark and/or process improvement recommendations
• 1+ years of experience with project methodology (requirements, design, development, test and implementation)
• Experience with PC-based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SAS, SQL, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with an elite team that has the creativity and passion to stay ahead of constant change. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work.SM
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
All telecommuters will be required to adhere to the UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.