Business Systems Analyst - Dublin (108289928)
The Optum Ireland Automation Centre of Excellence is an established team that’s passionate about advanced process automation. We support the organization through the delivery of automation solutions, using existing, new and emerging technologies to enhance savings, improve productivity, quality and reduce cost.
About the Role:
The Systems Business Analyst will be part of Automation Centre of Excellence and has a key role in designing automated solutions for existing business processes and supports redesigning processes in line with business requirements and the organisation’s digital strategy.
- As part of the Scrum Feature Team, the Business Analyst (BA) participates in Backlog Refinement activities, which include creating, defining, and questioning product backlog items to ensure a shared understanding among team members, including Definition of Ready and Definition of Done.
- Solicit, review, and evaluate business requirements. Communicate and validate requirements with stakeholders.
- Write and refine User Stories with agreed acceptance criteria
- Validate solution meets business needs.
- Collaborate with the Area Product Owner (APO) on backlog clarification and connecting directly with Business Stakeholders for further clarification.
- Ensure Business SMEs test and validate solutions for all product backlog items, change requests and bugs in increments of product functionality.
- Support Business write test scenarios and drives User Acceptance Testing and Hypercare Testing.
- Inspects and adapts at regular intervals to continuously improve practices, reduce waste, and deliver the highest possible business value.
- Active participation in activities such as plan, develop, inspect, and adapt to enable the team to collectively own development & maintenance.
- Creates/Maintains Agile artefacts/documents, as per evolving Agile Methodology (just enough, just in time):
- The Feature Team / Development Team is collectively responsible for the quality control of all mandatory artefacts and ensuring they, and any required signoffs, are updated/saved to correct location.
- Help establish the Sprint goal for the next development iteration.
- As part of the Feature Team, self-organize to obtain the best way to accomplish the goal without requiring external forces to choose how the work gets done.
- The Feature Team collectively owns the responsibility of getting the job done. The Team ensures a good flow through the iteration so that no team member is overburdened. The Feature Team needs to understand their velocity and strives to be predictable.
- Practice high frequency, high bandwidth, and transparent communication. Exchange valuable information quickly and efficiently with minimal overhead. Communication and transparency help build trust among team members and avoids surprises.
- Remain engaged, focused, and dedicated to meeting the team’s collective goal and work at a sustainable pace.
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience as a Business Analyst ideally working on BPM, Automation or RPA projects
- Practical Business Analysis experience in soliciting, analysing and validating Business Requirements
- Practical Business Process Analysis experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to provide clear explanations and overviews to others (internal and external) of their work efforts
- An understanding and experience of financial services / insurance operations
- Previous experience gathering and working through business requirements with end users
- Understanding of workflow based reasoning and conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Ability to interact with business SMEs on behalf of project teams and the RPA team in general.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Team player that is able to successfully manage multiple activities, assess priorities and achieve solutions under tight deadlines for themselves
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with RPA software implementation (UI Path / Blue Prism)
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance Industry: Claim Adjudication, Payments & Eligibility
- Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Please note you must currently be eligible to work without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application. Proof will be required to support your application.
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams