Product Analyst - Minnetonka, MN (108704172)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Our product teams serve a variety of purposes, including: setting program strategies, onboarding new clients, working with the clinical teams to execute and achieve the program benefits as well as many other activities. Together our product team works alongside other functions to serve our members, providers, and clients and are focused on doing so in an effective and efficient manner. Our business is constantly changing and adapting to the needs of the marketplace and it is important that we remain focused on serving those three groups.
- Assist with ownership/support of projects in an effort to more effectively manage the products
- Working across functions and roles, both within the product team as well as to other areas such as Finance and Operations to accomplish goals of the programs. Communication of program changes is a critical task
- Process improvement projects: handling projects for claims, clients and other product needs
- Conducting product projects relating to: strategy, client analysis, market and competitor analysis
- Handling relationships with external partners such as providers and clients in regards to new membership, program changes, client issues, and operational decisions
- Product strategizing: working on solutions and recommendations for short and long term product strategy
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs, or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Management, Operations, Marketing, MIS, Finance, or related business field from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.