Senior Business Analyst (R1559228-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
This position is responsible for Model N and SAP support for the Pricing & Customer Operations organization. The position drives Model N and SAP system related projects within P&CO and manages the design/enhancement/implementation/testing of any required modifications.
- Manages the support required for developing, monitoring, and administering Model N and SAP within the group.
- Subject Matter expert on Model N and SAP for business operations purposes.
- Provide extended support and coordination on Model N & SAP and maintenance needs to other BMS groups, and to IT groups of wholesalers and distributers.
- Ensuring support requests are triaged and assigned on a timely basis by conducting root cause analyses and communicating appropriately to internal and external teams.
- Engages as needed in the ongoing design/enhancement/implementation/testing of Model N and SAP relative to customer master data, pricing and chargebacks.
- Leads business activities in periodic IT testing such as user reviews, disaster recovery testing, etc.
- Provides cross-functional leadership for department level initiatives or on various phases of a larger projects.
- Identifies business and industry trends and recommends proactive solutions to recurring issues, finds opportunities to enhace processes and promote data-driven decision-making.
- Helps identify and drive the implementation of process improvements.
- Translate business processes into functional requirements, workflow diagrams, work instructions and other forms of documentation.
- Helps maintain business relationships with our wholesalers and distributors as well as across matrix teams including the P&CO team, IT, Order to Cash Operations, and Government Price Reporting.
- Maintains customer identification tables (DEA and HIN) within SAP.
- Follows-up on Model N and SAP-related Helpdesk tickets.
- Reporting to Manager on any issue that could significantly impact the business.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Five to ten years of business operations or logistics channel experience.
- Advanced computer literacy and strong technical aptitude with Model N and SAP
- Effective project management skills through development of project plans, resource allocation, successful plan implementation.
- Strong communication, presentation and ability to interact and influence with different partners (local or remote).
- Knowledge of the order to cash and chargeback processes.
- Knowledge within areas of the Pricing, Supply Chain and logistics functions.
- Preferred Bachelors Degree or experience equivalent
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry pricing and reimbursement processes is preferred.
- An understanding of business needs and priorities, ensuring adherence to all relevant SOX, OIG, and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to drive requirements and project work through to closure
- Strong interdisciplinary, and excellent intercultural influence, and networking skills
- Ability to work in self-directed and team environments
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.