Business Analyst (109295859)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Workforce Planner will be responsible to assist in the building of a forecasting and workforce model that will build a competency around forecasting demand and translating that demand into necessary workforce supply for long / medium and short term. This will include managing a capacity planning model that performs sensitivity analysis on historical data to compare staffing levels and build supply scenarios to meet future demand in a predictive manner. She/he will participate in developing a long-range strategy for the function to address future needs with data models, data consumption tools, predictive modeling and emerging technologies. In addition, she/he will have accountability for supporting the design, development and interpretation of workforce reports and dashboards including identifying key trends, opportunities and problem areas.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the identification and interpretation of trends and insights with respect to the overall operational effectiveness of the business with respect to workforce planning
- Develop actionable, proactive metrics that drive forecasting capabilities and strategic insights. Perform statistical analyses and forecasting techniques and glean critical insights and trends. Design reports, scorecards, dashboards and ad hoc analysis that deliver workforce insights and KPIs. Present relevant data trends and analysis findings in clear, succinct reports to key stakeholders and demonstrate the implications of those trends on the business
- Effectively manage internal & external relationships with HR Business partners, CoEs as well as Finance and Operations management and act as a credible and consultative partner who understands both business objectives and HR strategies. Highlight key organization trends and collaborate with leadership and business partners to identify causes, costs and potential interventions/solutions
- Proactively manage internal and external vendor/partner relationships to ensure technology and process outcomes meet stated expectations
- Provide high quality analyses to support evidence-based decision making. Proactively provide data-based insights and analyses that support leaders in making decisions that positively impact their business
- Implement processes and procedures to support, streamline and in some cases, automate analytic and measurement strategies
- Be part of the annual budgeting exercise with the finance & business
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Minimum BS or BA in related field, preference for MBA or MS in related field such as Operations Research, Statistics, Quantitative Methods, etc.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in workforce analytics, planning, forecasting and/or workforce management with a large global call center
- Experience with forecasting and multi-variant statistical techniques and modeling including linear regression, multi-variant regression, etc.
- Experience with labor modeling (e.g. productivity modeling, task timing and task variance impacts)
- Strong Excel skills with preferred experience in or knowledge of Oracle Finance, Hyperion, Workday, SharePoint, etc. Demonstrated technical knowledge of data systems/structures as well as HRIS platforms. Advanced knowledge of statistical software
- Strong quantitative, qualitative, analytical, presentation and communication skills that foster the communication of succinct, actionable insights, trends and data. Ability to filter large amounts of complex data and research findings to identify interdependencies and meaningful patterns and trends
- Effective oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills including the ability to present complex data in a logical, concise manner. Proven ability to connect tactical deliverables with enterprise objectives and strategies
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work autonomously and on teams and to lead large-scale projects in complex, global, matrix organizations
- Solid understanding of WFM fundamentals. Proven experience in the design, development and implementation of strategic workforce planning with a very strong focus and ability to execute in a diverse/matrixed organizational environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders and clients at all levels including people of different cultures
- Highly developed project management skills and proven ability to deliver organizational projects within designated timelines
- Well-developed analytical and written communication skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2021 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Workforce Capacity Planner, Workforce Planner, Workforce. Taguig City, National Capital Region